Monday 16 July 2018

Thank you.

Over the last few posts I have appealed for donations as I've let one or two things slide while concentrating on Brexit matters. One does not like to ask but every now and then circumstances demand it.

Now that I have, I've been touched and humbled by the response. It's nice to know the work of this blog is valued especially when it doesn't always feel that way. I have sent a number of individual thank you notes - though gmail's threading system means I may have missed one or two. If I missed you please accept my apologies.

We are now at a point where events have taken on a life of their own and even those with more influence than this humble blogger are just as much a passenger of events. It is now largely out of our hands. I will, however, continue to record and analyse events as a matter of record. We are rapidly approaching crunch time and things are about to get interesting. Finally.

Please accept my thanks and gratitude for your continued readership and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment