Monday 9 March 2020

Maugham the hypocrite.

Everyone's favourite fox murdering QC has been on Radio 4 denouncing "hate storms", comparing himself to Caroline Flack, saying had he not had support from his family he might not be here. These people are massive hypocrites. The FBPE mob along with their legal jihadists have initiated their fair share of hate storms, always punching downwards against those less able to defend themselves. They deserve everything they get. I've lost count of the number of times I've woken up to an inbox full of hate mail from Simor acolytes, sneering articles misrepresenting my arguments in the FT and Guardian, manufactured Twitter outrage directed at me, bullying from the Guidophiles, even having Private Eye casually compare me with a fictional Gestapo officer. 

Not forgetting, of course, the attempts to bankrupt me and the vexatious and wholly spurious legal threats - along with mob attempts to have me barred from any digital platform. Not once have I been a suicide risk though. Do you know why? Because I'm not a pussy. I can take it. It goes with the territory - hence why, unlike them (the perpetrators of the worst of it), I won't be demanding regulation of public debate. It's just another attempt to silence opposition. Cry-bullying. The abuse of power and bullying reveals to me that these lowlifes are worth fighting. Frankly if Maugham is hounded to death I won't shed a tear. I will be first in line to piss on his grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment